Have I got the cleanest taxi on here?

Could well depend on what brand batteries people are using too. Some are better than others :)

i was going to get a battery from skoda identical to the original battery that comes with the car but they wanted £125, but got a other brand one for £75

Yep, £125 is a bit steep. £75 for a decent brand sounds not too bad.

a know every penny counts these days i was quoted £130 from a RAC man who came and gave me a jump start when it went flat, i laughed at him when he told me, and the battery i have got now is still a heavy duty but a different make

M8 i have an 11plate vrs taxi its white i like your self always cleaning it i ve up loaded pic but there on another topic .there on the styling thread

Love it mate, all the hacks round here have to be white now as well.

When I come to replace my sport it will be with a white Vrs just like yours.

I take it you have the seats covered 24/7, white alcantara will get filthy far too easy lol

Love it mate, all the hacks round here have to be white now as well.

When I come to replace my sport it will be with a white Vrs just like yours.

I take it you have the seats covered 24/7, white alcantara will get filthy far too easy lol

seat covers is a must, i don't do the night shift any more but better to be safe than sorry

a know seat covers are mandatory, i get a pair for a tenner out of the local auto store and do me fine, my brother is a taxi driver too and he recently got a new 1.6 tdi superb kept telling him to put seat covers on it and he learnt the hard way when some guy was sick on his back seats, they really do help

I've been a taxi driver 5yr now, and touch wood have never had any need for seat covers.

I honestly believe half the time it's down to knowing who to and who not to pick up

iv been driving the taxis for 20 odd year now, and only had a few bad encounters, never had anyone make a mess of the taxi i have the now you learn over the year's who looks okay and who doesn't

• 6 years later...