Flashlight LED replacement. Before and after pics.

Since this was the last light inside my car that had`nt been "LEDified" yet, I had to replaced these LED`s aswell. Unfortunatly the before and after pictures "lie" a bit. The before pic was taken an early morning inside my garage, so the yellow light looks much stronger on the picture than the white one.

I yet havent seen the white one when it`s dark outside, but I guess it will look good :)

Either way, I am very satisfied :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Before:

Fr.jpg

After:

Etter.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Suvdal

I bought the LED`s from a company called ELFA. https://www.elfaelektronikk.no/elfa3~no_no/elfa/init.do?init=2&shop=ELFA_NO-NO&item=75-187-16

But I also bought these from Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130701835241?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

However, I havent received them yet.

The disassembly is really easy on this one. Just take a normal skrewdriver, and insert it on the front of the flashlight. Then twist :) It will easily come apart.

You are almost there :) I think the last two clips is on each side at the bottom of your picture. Just twist your screwdriver and it will easily come apart :)

Just a stupid question, i got LEDs on my -13... Wasn't your car fitted with led from the start? :o

Since this was the last light inside my car that had`nt been "LEDified" yet, I had to replaced these LED`s aswell. Unfortunatly the before and after pictures "lie" a bit. The before pic was taken an early morning inside my garage, so the yellow light looks much stronger on the picture than the white one.

I yet havent seen the white one when it`s dark outside, but I guess it will look good :)

Either way, I am very satisfied :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Before:

Fr.jpg

After:

Etter.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just a stupid question, i got LEDs on my -13... Wasn't your car fitted with led from the start? :o

Dont sure I understad your question, but I had LED`s inside the flashlight, but the light was yellow, not white.

Is your light yellow or white?

Dont sure I understad your question, but I had LED`s inside the flashlight, but the light was yellow, not white.

Is your light yellow or white?

Mine is pretty cold (white, almost blueish)

so now i have to solder them off and leds on right? and it will work

Yes. If you have two soldering irons, use both. That`s the best :) One on each soldering point, then the old LED will come of easily.

And remember to put the new LED`s in the same way the old ones was fitted. ;) (same direction)

I did everything correctly but it doesnt work :S it worked when i first put it in a car to test, both 3 lighted up, and after that when i put them again on superbs connector they didnt light up anymore. I checked with a tool if any led blown but they work separately. I dont have any idea what went wrong :S

Edited by Anthony1337