Hi from Barnsley

Goblin

Hi guys

'nuver newbie here. Been driving Vag for the last 2 years (Polo 6N2) but it was mums, so took the plunge yesterday and got myself a Fabia

39056bdf.jpg

Collected from Market Harborough, 2 previous owners, 57k on the clock with full service history and documented TB change. Got the 100 bhp 1.4 so incomparison to a 1.0 Polo, it's damn fast! Drove it back up here around 100 or so miles and no problem at all apart from the emissions and power steering light coming on, steering light went off when I restarted sat in traffic though once it had cooled, and I've not seen it since. Steering does feel light sometimes and not so light at others, it's booked in at a local mechanic in the morning for a quick look and plug into diagnostics, I'll presume the emissions light is related to the slightly leaky exhaust advisory on the MOT from June, as it drives fine and I've not seen limp mode (yet!!)

Other than that, I couldn't be happier with it. 0 No claims as I've been a named driver the last 3 years, 20 years old and £1310 to insure fully comp!