Surging On My Rs

sgreen

Anyone help?

When accelerating normally i.e around town, my RS does not accelerate smoothly but surges and is very jerky to drive. This mainly occurs in first and second gears and also occurs sometimes after changing down into second. It is as though the turbo comes in earlier than it should rather than 2000rpm. There is a surge of power around 1400rpm and then something seems to stop it and then the turbo comes in a normal. There is also sometimes a

I was reading on Vortex that somebody has a similar problem and he replace the N75 valve..... This valve control the Wastegate..............Maybe is the one your dealer change

I remeber that the number N75 has a letter next to the number 75 maybe its a J or H. I think that the letter/model has something that some valve eaven that are new still give the same problem. so thats why the guy install the new valve with the letter recomended on vortex

Do a search in vortex about this.

Also check this tread:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=903530

Also ask your dealer what he change and tell hin to give you the complete reference of that part.

Isaac