Put BLked Out "lexus" style lights in last night...

Some of you may be aware, that i was a bit concerned about buying some of these from an ebay seller, and some thought on here that the wiring loom would be different.... well i finally got the lexus lights from Citylink (long story)

And me and a friend had a go fitting them last night, after much tugging and twisting with the old uns we finally got the first one out(right pain in **** unless you actually know how you remove them) anyway......

Came to the fitment of the new ones, a new wiring loom to the cluster came with the lights, all on seperate bulb holders (it is now clear why they fit) even colour coded the cluster so even i couldnt get it wrong.

And i gotta say that iam WELL CHUFFED i bought them now - they suit(in my opinion) the blk magic octy damn well - and not as bling as the chromes ones!!!

Didnt finish till nearly 9pm last night so - started just after 6:30. Glad i did them too, as we noticed that the stop light on the near side is dimming, so gonna get two new ones - make it look even.

Lee

Right took a few piccies lastnight, just as it was going dark.....when i get chance over weekend, i'll try n get some in the daylight.... oh and the last piccy is of my newly aquired(FREE) disklok - a mate of mine works at a refuse centre(tip) and this old guy brought it in with both bloody keys, anyway he didnt need it so gave it me - was a bit scratched/ dirty, so out came the t-cut then waxed it back up (i think it looks almost new now). The girlfriend can have my Autolok 2000 in her car now - bonus

Let me know what you think...