I have finally identified the fault with the DSG operation

So what can I "extort" from Skoda in exchange for my knowledge, seeing as they have already fitted 2 replacment mechatronic units, then a clutch pack and finally tried a complete replacment gearbox.

all to no avail.

It would appear Micky Joe round the corner would appear to know more about Skoda's than their franchised dealers do.

Currently awaiting a reply from Skoda UK, who I have to admit were more than good when they finally accepted there was a problem.

cheers

m

Well, yes, that way I am guarenteed a new replacment vehicle when the fail once, or twice or even thrice more to fix ours (presumably, per past experiences)

Tee Hee

on the other hand................................... for a minor upgrade on our current spec I would be prepared to "spill the beanz"

So much more cost efficient all round.

Cheers

M

• 8 months later...