Laura/Octavia-II L&K DSG Fan from India

Devdath

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dev and I am from Bangalore, India. Like many of us here, I too have been smitten by the cars Skoda makes, especially the Octavia-II right from its PD days.The Octavia-II called the Laura in India has been getting many rave reviews for its performance, fuel efficiency and most of all, its lightning quick DSG box.

However, there are quite a few people (owners and non owners) who have not been happy with their DQ-250 6 speed DSG boxes and a few pre mature failures have been reported too.

Briskoda is amongst those genuine Skoda forums which is a veritable database of knowledge of all things Skoda and hence my registration here to understand the nuances of the Laura, the DQ-250 DSG box and to gain Skoda knowledge.

If any senior members can point me to the right threads to follow and post in, I shall be grateful to them.

Best Regards,

Dev

Hello Dev and welcome along :thumbup:

Just enter DSG in the search box (top right) and choose the Octavia II forum to search and you should get plenty of results, then, just choose a thread or threads to follow.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...