1.8 T Decat pipe fits Octavia VRS Mk1

Kidders

This is a 2.5 inch with resonator so not as loud as the 3 inch ones without, sounds the same at idle, but deeper and more rorty on boost, it didnt put the EML on either, only used for about 50 miles so some discolouration, the front section has been wrapped , this really did make a very noticeable difference to performance, pulled much harder on boost.

I want £45 plus postage (approx £10) for it, you will need a reducer if fitting to a standard system or a sleeve to fit a 2.5 inch system, its only a half an inch short of mating to a Milltek so I used a sleeve and it sealed fine. Picture to come very shortly. You could also collect, I am in Norwich.

I should be driving up to norfolk on thursday evening/friday morning. ill be finding out later for definate if i am coming up your way, if i am then i will have this from you :)

That could work, although I may not be back home till later on Friday. Drop me a message closer to the time.