steaming up

monkeykler

no, have the same problem, with the front windscreen, i have to keep using the windscreen wipers to clear it for about 2 minutes

, and thats with the fan on to the windscreen, i think it sucks that there is only 2 vents

also it might be worth having a look at the manual as it says the recommened settings for each thing, i dont know what page its on without looking though

Hi liam air con off, and estorilblue, i figures out how the fans moved yesterday felt like an idiot hah

Now all you got to do is find a way to steam up the windows to check it out :-))

Anyone here had any problems with the car steaming up quite a lot? and am i being stupid here, but the fans don't seem to move so i can't position them on the side windows to clear them?

no, have the same problem, with the front windscreen, i have to keep using the windscreen wipers to clear it for about 2 minutes

, and thats with the fan on to the windscreen, i think it sucks that there is only 2 vents

also it might be worth having a look at the manual as it says the recommened settings for each thing, i dont know what page its on without looking though

According to the manual (very last line on p52) the blower should always be on to prevent misting up.

bottom left of p53... Recirculating air mode. If the lever is to the right, fresh air from outside doesn't come in. Windows steam up.

This lever is slightly confusing.. It covers up the setting selected. An improvement would be to have the icons above the lever so they can be seen all the time.

Also, see p54. There's a chart of which settings are best for what.