ahhh the joy of heated seats in the front and rear of the car

Sw1

I found a great alternative use for heated seats today, last night I took the dogs out in the car as usual. on the way back I opened all the windows as they love the breeze when we are coming home after a walk.

I let the dogs back into the house, the wife asked for help with something and I forgot to lock the car and put the windows up .......

I woke up several times in the night as the rain and wind was really heavy but went back to sleep knowing I was warm and dry inside, got to the car this morning and saw that the front window had misted up. It then hit me that the windows had been open all night :clap:

Looked inside and everything in the car was covered in water including dials and centre console, went and got plenty of towels to dry the car out. Checked the electrics and all seemed find and it never managed to seep in anywhere.

I then drove to work with the heated seats on full whack to dry out the rear seats with air con fully turned up, it was like being in a tumble dryer.

I will always double check in future :D

best you turn on the auto closing windows for when it rains in the mfa you wont have to worry in the future.or did you not know you can do this page twenty in the manual

bill

• Like 1

Just checked and the setting was turned on, obviously only works the keys are in the car

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2