just have to say - what a superb car this .....

iancjc

Filled up the car on Monday night and again this morning.... in between times I have driven just over 650 miles in it - Motorways and major A roads plus I've sat in traffic in 4 major cities and on the A14, the M5, the M4 and M25.

Each time I got out of the car I felt great, no aches, no pains (and no sweaty shirts - thanks to the vented seats) one night I got caught in a hotel car park when the heavens opened so sat in car watching sky news until I could check in.

In filling up I got 50+mpg over the 650+ miles which from a car this size and this powerful is amazing.

I'm as guilty as anyone of only posting problems on internet forums - so thought I'd just post something positive!

also had the opportunity to listen to all 9 Green Day albums on the sd card and a ton of other music...

Great week and now it's Friday!

• Like 2

Yes, they are great cars.

When we got ours a couple of months ago I said to my wife, "we'll drive the small Nissan around town as it's more economical".

Strange but 90% of the time I seem to forget and go out in the Superb instead. :think:

Also my kids have noticed that I am much happier to taxi them around, even in the very early hours of the morning, what a good dad I am (now). :angel: