Anybody with 2007 VRS model not SE

aj_erst

Saw an 07 plate Fabia the other week - a silver one , didn't know what was going on as I thought only the SE's were 2007 plates.

Also saw a Fabia with a private registration with **57 *** which I thought would only be possible if the car was registered after halfway through 2007 ?

JRJG

Saw an 07 plate Fabia the other week - a silver one , didn't know what was going on as I thought only the SE's were 2007 plates.

Also saw a Fabia with a private registration with **57 *** which I thought would only be possible if the car was registered after halfway through 2007 ?

JRJG

There are some later ones.

I've seen a 57 plate SE, a 58 plate and the 09 plate I used to own.

Plenty of normal VRS's were registered before the SEs arrived part way through the 07 reg period, plus there were a fair few unregisted normal VRS's in dealers.

I've got an 07 Silver one. Registered new in Shropshire but I'm in Lincolnshire. Has a DU area registration number and I've seen quite a few vRS's with it. Think they where ex VW Financial Services cars. Bought mine when it was 3 years old so I guess the lease or something had expired.

There are some later ones.

I've seen a 57 plate SE, a 58 plate and the 09 plate I used to own.

Plenty of normal VRS's were registered before the SEs arrived part way through the 07 reg period, plus there were a fair few unregisted normal VRS's in dealers.

I see - so the later cars were built before 2007/2008/2009 but only registered in 07/08/09 (delete as necessary) then?

I was told the SE's were the last thousand mk1 vRS's built. But doesn't mean to say they were the last thousand registered. Obviously not anyway!

JRJG