60k Service

James I

Well the Yeti has covered nearly 60k, so third service at Mitchells Ellesmere port, dropped the car off and left it with them, to my surprise even though the car is only 14 months old they changed the brake fluid! Along with the oil filter, air filter and fuel filter and of course the oil, they even give it a wash and shammy.

And all this for £247 which I believe the quite reasonable. So next service is at 80k, does this CR engine have a cam belt? if so I guess it will get changed too.

Despite comments on here saying it wasnt particularly good value, I decided to pay £299 up front for the second and third services - this includes the brake fluid also. From your price for the second service only then surely the Skoda offer seems very reasonable? I think the td's require a belt change at something like 4 years? :-)