HTC one x+ worth the wait?

the mad monk

im at the end of my contract and was thinking of getting either the HTC one x or the Galaxy sIII, probably leaning towards the sIII coz of the microsd card

then i read about this one x+ which comes with 64GB, now that would be enough for me and as a user of the desire hd i like the HTC way of things

i dont suppose anyone in the know has an idea of contract costs on the one x+, ive read its out on the 30th of this month

i can get the sIII with enough data etc for £22 with redemption deals on orange so im not sure i want to pay much more, oh the dilema

Hi mate, the one x+ looks awesome, I've preordered mine sim free keeps getting delayed though, you also get 25gb dropbox usage free aswell, the S3 is good but the build quality is better on the htc, also i find sence a lot better than touchwiz alot less crap on it, cheers

Or perhaps it might be worth hanging on till the new year to see if HTC release the oddly titled 'J Butterfly' over here in Europe..

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor

2GB of RAM, 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 lens.

5-inch!!!! full HD Super LCD 3 screen — 1920 x 1080 @ 440ppi resolution (way better than retina)

9.1mm thick, 2,020mAh battery

SD Card support!!!!

http://www.theverge....-phone-in-japan

Would prefer the above specs to a slightly faster cput and no SD slot.

Edited by Trilogy2k

they 'think' its japan only and im not into importing them incase something goes tits up but it does sound like a smart phone

as they say, hoping the screen makes its way over here

ill see what the prices for the x+ are and may or may not wait, im in no great rush as i have a desired hd which is still good enough for me, maybe make it payg till i find the one that suits me and my budget

they 'think' its japan only and im not into importing them incase something goes tits up but it does sound like a smart phone

as they say, hoping the screen makes its way over here

ill see what the prices for the x+ are and may or may not wait, im in no great rush as i have a desired hd which is still good enough for me, maybe make it payg till i find the one that suits me and my budget

HTC are well aware that they need to bring out another Killer product after the recent lackluster reception for their recent models as opposed to the successes of the original Desire/Legend etc.

I think there might be a good chance of this hitting European shores.. and if it does I'll have one.

Like yourself, I too have a Desire HD and there's nothing really that amazing to want me to upgrade to something better.. it still does everything I want it to.