Octavia III Photos - no disguise

The chrome trim on the rear door doesn't join up with with the chrome trim behind it very well does it?

No sadly... however if you look at the top chrome lip it doesn't seem to sit quite comfortably either...Lets hope its light!!

If you look at the hatch door too, it shows a slight misalignment on the chrome lip too.. again it could be light.

559699_370214819737652_671188741_n.jpg

Edited by Leon-y-k

No sadly... however if you look at the top chrome lip it doesn't seem to sit quite comfortably either...Lets hope its light!!

If you look at the hatch door too, it shows a slight misalignment on the chrome lip too.. again it could be light.

A lifetime ago I was at the fleet side of the original Vectra launch. There were stickers on the interior saying that these were pre-production examples so fit and finish, and spec levels, were not to be taken to be the end result. These Octy III's that have been spotted could easily be the same.

• Like 1

A lifetime ago I was at the fleet side of the original Vectra launch. There were stickers on the interior saying that these were pre-production examples so fit and finish, and spec levels, were not to be taken to be the end result. These Octy III's that have been spotted could easily be the same.

Yeah, I'd of thought that these would be the same ...I hope! :)