First puncture

soccerc

Picked up my first puncutre in about 15 years today.

Driving along rear felt a bit wooly so pulled over and saw offside rear was deflated about 50%.

I've the spare so opened boot and took out all the tools only to find no little tweezer thingymajig to remove bolt covers.

Off to dealers I went and they took it in immediately and found a nice 4" nail embedded into tyre which they duly removed ( as you would) and plugged the hole.

Went into service reception to pay and was asked did I receive a myskoda.ie card and did I have it on me. Handed over card, it gets swiped and lo and behold the repair was free.

Result. Is this loyalty scheme in operation anywhere else other than Ireland?

Me neither. Does it work like a Nectar Card?

Nice little idea but out of interest do you get the National Pricing SoccerC?

No idea what a nectar card is!

It gives you free puncture repairs at servicing dealer

10% off accessories and services

There are also discounts of up to 10% off a variety of online retailers e.g. Elvery Sports and travel/leisure breaks.

Don't know what National Pricing is either but they've launched a new sales/marketing promo this week. Buy any new Skoda up to 17th this month and get fuel at 99c a litre from a nationwide brand of fuel for 12 months.

My dealer has a scheme like that, West End Garage in the Edinburgh area. If you show your card you get discounts much as you describe. Not sure about puncture repairs though.