Jap meet in Reading tonight!

DaveU

I know I haven't got a Jap car but it's a good meet none-the-less. Hundreds of cars and car clubs meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month in the big superstore carpark (B&Q etc) on the A33 in Reading.

It's not a 'cruise' so there's no misbehaving apart from the Honda boys who as per normal can't keep their V-tech in their pants! :rofl:

Has anyone been or is anyone going?

I'll have you know my Burberry cap only goes on the right way round - not backwards :D;)

The only time it gets dislodged is when he runs into the back of little old ladies driving Falicias and pushes them out into roundabpout traffic AIR.

I shall not be posting for a while as I shall be hiding behind a wall.

;)

:rofl:

Dave and cars.....like Brad and Jen....broken. :D

Should have got a bicycle....but that'd probably get a puncture and the chain come off. :rofl:

Well if the chain came off he would stuffed. :rofl:

There's no official start time - just when people start turning up! I got there about 8.30 last month and it was heaving busy. Nice weather today so hopefully should be good! I should be there Si - although there is another VW meet up at Stokenchurch i'm debating whether or not to go to. If you go along mine will be the Octy with the big spoiler :D Make sure you come and talk to me!

D

Not bad at all - good to see at least one other Octy there! (Si). Some interesting cars there, Skylines, Supras, RX7s, Scoobys and various other Jap trickery!

Be good to see some more Skodas there next time - all cars are welcome not just the rice-rockets! :thumbup: