another 'whats it worth'...sorry

MarkMac

Morning all, as above really ive got a silver 55reg vrs 85k fssh upto about 70k inc cambelt etc and then serviced locally since using millers pd oil and mahle filters,std except for a shark remap done about 12k ish ago, a cupra splitter colour coded door handles and a carbon wrapped grille. very nice condition except for usual stone chips to front, just had its mot so has 12mths plus about 5month tax, only down side is that the n/s/r door has locked itself [started a thread last week] and i cant get in from inside or outside i havent the time/ability to do it myself! and im not willing to pay someone a couple of hundred quid to mend it tbh! id rather knock it off the price of the car when selling it, ive owned it nearly 3 years but could do with something bigger and 4x4 [my mates offered me a legacy!] so what would you guys think its worth?

cheers Mark