Apr stage1 dyno readings

It's an 11+ year old car so I wouldn't be too dissapointed with anything around 200bhp. Pretty sure you'll never see 215bhp with just a stage 1 map. Most people quote 200-210bhp.

Does it feel noticably quicker to drive? Because that's what really matters.

Can you feel that torque fluctuation around 4krpm? The only thing that would bother me is the lumpiness, but depends if you can feel it.

For a comparison, mine made 202bhp and 261lbft with a Shark stage 1 (on a 2002 140k mile totally standard engine). So I overachieved on torque but couldn't quite get the top end bhp. Might have something to do with the exhaust leaking at the time, or the wastegate actuator being a little tired.

• Like 1

If you search my post "amd remap today" which is a couple of weeks old now it will give you a picture of my dyno chart from a stage 1 remap i had done. Yours does seem a tad peaky but the proof they say is in the driving. I too got less power increase than expected but the torque improvement was far greater than anticipated and is very noticeable .

Only trouble now is keeping the power down in this weather. Wheelspin in second gear is prevalent on all but the driest tarmac even though it is a smooth map.