Seat Mii Rear Spoiler fitted!

estorilblue

...I think people are missing the point of this thread. I'm not saying I've done anything amazing. I just thought I'd share the fact that the Mii spoiler does fit in case any one had that question in future.

I tried to set up another thread about parts that fit the Citigo, Up and Mii but it got a bit off topic.

• Like 1

Nobody been tempted to body colour it (and continue the stripe from the roof?) yet?

Seen it in the Citigo Accessory brochure, but didn't know if it came in black or primer.

Looks good estorilblue. :)

Nobody been tempted to body colour it (and continue the stripe from the roof?) yet?

Seen it in the Citigo Accessory brochure, but didn't know if it came in black or primer.

Looks good estorilblue. :)

ours has the stripe continued... thought yours did too?

and

estorilblue : don't worry, its all just mild jesting, I for one appreciate the thread, and would like it if you would post anything else you do to your car :)

Ironically the spoilers do come in primer initially but it was a case of "right place, right time". I happened to purchase a Seat Mii spoiler brand new from a Seat Dealer that was part of a cancelled order. It was already sprayed black and I thought it would go well with the Citigos black stripes, so I bought it! Fitted in under 5mins with Tigerseal then left to set for a few hours.

To be fair it's a subtle spoiler as it doesn't extend too much beyond what is already there on the roof, but when sprayed black it compliments the tail end of the vehicle very well, as it blends nicely in with the black window glass surround.

I also picked up some rear parking sensors as part of the deal with the spoiler, but I think I'm going to sell those!

• Like 1

I think the spoiler would look better in body colour tbh but I guess black goes well with anything.. Did that come with the tigerseal? the oem spoiler parts for vw's used to come with a tube of this pathetic gluey stuff that couldn't even stick **** to a barn door.. Tiger seal definitely the best option for sticking trims on I reckon.