mk 1 Octavia vRS B&M Shortshifter and linkage

billy2981

I was going to keep this for my fabia but never got a reply to my queary so I think Ill just sell it.

Its Black with B&M on the top, Ill get pics when I can.

It is ready made up just needs you to drop your selector box off the can and replace it with this linkage and all.

Found these on Europerformance http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/category_results.mhtml?category=bmquickshifts;car=skodaoctavia;manufacturer=bm;sub_category=1

They need you to strip your selector box down and replace the gear lever.

this is all sorted for you,

Am looking for £160. collection preffered as the lincage is long and flimsy.

Billy

also has the leather gaitor on it and a reverse gate you need to lift like a ford which I am told not many have.

forget the forge shortshifter, they only remove up and down iirc where this removes both side and up n down and feels awesome! gives so much more confidence in the changes.

No mate. Its used.

Its all ready to fit. New ones need building up and you need to remove the linkage and strip the box down that the stick is in.

These are £180 on their own without the selector box and linkage.

• 1 month later...

tbh, you don't need the box/linkeage, its easy to fit to your own, the hard bit is the access especially if you are diying this!

but its a great product, have used this before and its great!