Hopefully back to vRS ownership next year

After a bad experience with a VW dealer and a manufacturing fault with a camshaft on my previous MKII vRS, the VW garage replaced the car with a money equivelant (a Ford Mundane'oh).

Thankfully It looks like i'll be getting my Dad's FL vRS next year and i can get rid of the diesel Mondy.

Do any of you know what bits can be put on the FL TSI from the TFSI?? as i have a few things in my shed that i only had on my old car for about 2000 miles.

I have:

Milltek D/P with Sport cat and cat back non resonated tail section

Weitec Ultra GT Suspension kit

BSH True Seal Intake

Forge Valve and blow off spacer

Neuspeed Hi-Flow Intercooler Pipe Coversion

PCV Revamp Kit

Shark Performance STS (Stage 1,2 and 3 maps on my pc)

Also does anyone know the percentage of owners that have had the camchain tensioner issues on the TSI as this worries me a bit after my last vRS blowing up!!!!!!!!!

maybe i should get a MKI again as i never had any issues with the WRC

Thanks in advance

Exportio_vRS

Suspension and exhaust should be fine, not sure about the rest of the stuff.

There have been three tsi tensioner failure as far as i've seen on the forum? It's not like is an epidemic.. and skoda have forked out in every case apart from the one where the bloke had been drag racing.

:)

Thanks Rob, I'm just a bit touchy about the engine after the previous issue with my Yellow vRS, however I know hat to listen for so if go forbid I ever hear that rattle it will just get RAC'd to the nearest VAG trained garage lol