Couple of very simple questions ;) please :p

Big deano

Firstly ......

312mm brakes where they from and what do I need to fit these bigger brakes

What cable do I need to plug my car in to my laptop to check error codes for Fabia v1

And lastly over 70mph my car AGAIN went into limp mode for no reason any ideas before plugging in or getting checked to have some leverage just Incase :)

Again lastly no snail trail from water leak only happens now after I've drive. On boost properly then boom light on to me seems hg but not getting any worse??????

Edited by Big deano

Firstly ......

312mm brakes where they from and what do I need to fit these bigger brakes

What cable do I need to plug my car in to my laptop to check error codes for Fabia v1

And lastly over 70mph my car AGAIN went into limp mode for no reason any ideas before plugging in or getting checked to have some leverage just Incase :)

Again lastly no snail trail from water leak only happens now after I've drive. On boost properly then boom light on to me seems hg but not getting any worse??????

MK1 Octavia vRS, Audi S3 and Leon I believe... They're literally bolt on :) obviously need to bleed them as well.

The official software and cable is from a company called Ross Tech and is £3-400 I believe, cheaper imitations are available cheaper though.

And as above, sounds like sticky VNT Veins on your turbo :)

Limp could also be caused by a boost leak so check for that.

IIRC last time he had this problem he had checked all of the boost pipes etc and they were all fine, but yeah... Deffo worth another look :)

The software is called VCDS/Vag-Com and is available from here for about £220.

http://diagnostic-equipment.co.uk/vshop/diagnostics/diagnostics/vag-com/14-65

V-Tech are an official distributor for Ross Tech and where I got mine from.

As well as diagnosis, it allows you to control the convenience functions as well (auto locking/unlocking, alarm chirp, etc...)

312mm brakes are fitted to a number of VW group cars. Audi TT is a common car to get them from.

You'll need the calipers, disc and pads, and very importantly the caliper/pad carriers. They'll go straight onto a Fabia provided you are running at least 16" wheels.

I'll have a complete setup available soon...with new pads, nearly new EBC grooved discs and overhauled calipers in the Fabia VRS green.

Hope this helps.