Bargain sony headunit

Binzie

I have one of these, bought from the same branch at Halfrauds

20121228_150437.jpg

I am chuffed with it, the sound quality is excellent and the ability to use the sat nav on your phone is ok (bit of a gimmic as it just mirrors the screen of your phone)

If you have a full system the ability to adjust multiple high and low pass crossovers must be excellent (i just have infinity components but with this they are much better than previous pioneer stereo)

2x usb is great and the bluetooth phone is awesome to with a2dp music streaming brilliant also

I have a 16gb tiny usb in the front and charge my phone off the rear one posted through the dash trim

Located at halfrauds Castle vale (raven retail park) and is the last one

Looks like this im mk1 fabia

20120708_152035.jpg

Brilliant do everything item if you ask me for £299 maybe less with a haggle :rofl:

Excuse black background i turned active screens off at night

Edited by Binzie

Binzie, how are you getting on with your new toy?

I was looking at the same HU for my Octy and will also be running it into Infinity components.

Car Audio & Security are doing it for £270 + delivery

Cheers,

Andrew

I love it if im honest, as i put in the post the mirror link thing is a bit of a gimmic as you can see the sat nav on the phone which is only 2,5" smaller

the sound is awesome my only gripe is i have to fade a lot to the front as the rears and rear tweets are quite overpowering but once set up the sound is clear, well defined and could put sub woofer enabled systems to shame

The phone prep is brilliant connecting to both my own and my work phone and filtering in the one which rings, and my daughter gets in, pairs her phone and plays her cr@p through the system also

you will need an aerial booster I think

scrolling through the album covers whist driving is tough though !

any questions let me know !

Steve

Thanks Steve - sorry been offline for a while.

Got an aerial booster I used in my old car when I replaced the HU so hopefully that will work - just need to buy a Connect2 fascia surround/fixing kit.

Found out at the weekend that a mate gets discount at halfords so he's going to find out the price

Cheers,

Andrew