Haynes book, skoda Citigo?

JerrilD

Not currently, maybe they will bring one out in the future, but even then I think you're looking at a few years down the line as it's a relatively new car. They might bring out one for the VW UP! in a while, with which the CitiGo shares a platform/ engine/ gearbox etc.

At the moment you might try searching for a Workshop Manual, though I'm uncertain what the quality is like.

Haynes don't produce manuals unless the production of the cars hits a certain number..........then there are enough % of people who will by a manual.................and then usually only after that model has been superceeded or facelifted!!

................well thats what they told me when I first enquired after a manual for my MKI Fabia.......didn't get it until at least 5 yrs after I got my car!!!

• Like 1