Fabia vcds help

60vrs

Hi guys,

Looking for some help with coding I have managed to find a friendly local Garage with vcds to help with my BT coding however, I figured while I was there and paying for the time I could do some other stuff specifically -

1.auto lock on drive off

2.auto unlock on keys removal

3. Chirps on lock and unlock

4. Any suggestions?

Car is a 2010 fabia vrs if that helps.

What I am after is instructions and with a bit of luck screenshots as the garage do not seem to be completely in touch with vcds and I don't want them taking pot shots so to speak.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Daryll

Teardrop wiping is when the wipers perform an extra wipe a few seconds after the normal wipe, it is enabled with VCDS.

To be perfectly honest if the garage needs screenshots to do everything then i would get someone more experienced to do the changes.

Be up front with them and ask if they have done these adaptations before (doesn’t have to be on a MKII Fabia), there is no rocket science behind the changes and most of them are fully reversible if need be, just make sure they save a scan of the car before doing any changes.