Speaker Upgrade for Elegance with Nexxus SatNav

Hello everyone...

I am very happy with my Nexxus SatNav system in my little Octy however, it only came with 8 speakers and, with my love for music, I am now looking to upgrade these speakers.

Does anyone of you know where to get an upgrade kit - I remember when I was driving a Golf II years ago, a lot of speaker manufacturers offered car kits (e.g. Infinity, Bose, MB Quart) but that seems to have stopped now...

Thanx Geonet

Hello,

I am just about to take delivery of an Octy 2, but in my Octy 1 1.9TDI Elegance Estate I was very disappointed with the sound quality ... until I home-fitted the Alpine SPR-176A Component Speakers in the front doors. These speakers have completely transformed the sound quality and show what a surprisingly good head unit is fitted! The 6" mid range units (just) fit, and the cross-overs lie in the bottom of the door cavity. It takes about 1 hour per side to fit. Cut the original speaker cable just by the connections and attach to cross-over units. Follow instructions from there!

I expect that these speakers will easily fit in the Octy 2 when I get delivery and move them across.

The standard speakers in the new Octy 2 are much better than in the Octy 1, but I still expect the Alipines to be an improvement. They cost about