So, the Citigo is going...

BossFox

We've had it for four months now and it was handy as a spare runaround, but lack or use and increasing company insurance means I've made the decision to let the little car go. It's done 3000 miles, 2200 of those in the first month. Just not getting enough use now.

It's been OK, but not worth keeping as a spare for myself as the cost of runing it means I'm better just putting extra milage on the Yeti as it's only 8-10mpg better. If I am honest, the Yeti is better. But then a more than double the cost it should be.

What I liked:

Fun to drive, lightness.

Styling in a bold colour with the stripe kit.

Easy to park in any car park, no matter how small the spaces.

How quickly the engine warms up.

Cheap running costs.

Availability of 5 year warranty (which I bought!)

What I didn't like:

No reach adjustment on the steering wheel.

No place to put your clutch foot on longer runs.

Poor sound quality (with 4 speakers).

Coming soon to a dealer in the South East.

I've got four black alloys with winter tyres on (that have done 500 miles) to sell too.

On the positive side, not too long before the other one is done.

We've had it for four months now and it was handy as a spare runaround, but lack or use and increasing company insurance means I've made the decision to let the little car go. It's done 3000 miles, 2200 of those in the first month. Just not getting enough use now.

It's been OK, but not worth keeping as a spare for myself as the cost of runing it means I'm better just putting extra milage on the Yeti as it's only 8-10mpg better. If I am honest, the Yeti is better. But then a more than double the cost it should be.

What I liked:

Fun to drive, lightness.

Styling in a bold colour with the stripe kit.

Easy to park in any car park, no matter how small the spaces.

How quickly the engine warms up.

Cheap running costs.

Availability of 5 year warranty (which I bought!)

What I didn't like:

No reach adjustment on the steering wheel.

No place to put your clutch foot on longer runs.

Poor sound quality (with 4 speakers).

Coming soon to a dealer in the South East.

I've got four black alloys with winter tyres on (that have done 500 miles) to sell too.

On the positive side, not too long before the other one is done.

Hi BossFox, im interested in the wheels. Are they the Aurigo wheels or the Apus Wheels?

Cheers Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Yep me too, but we are going to need a bigger boot after all. Gutted as the Citigo is awesome. Selling for no other reason than what I need to transport will physically not fit in the boot! Doh.

Hopefully should be easy enough to sell, they are cracking little cars and still very much in demand. I've priced mine to be the cheapest elegance 75 in the country....still under 1000 miles too!