ecu remap

kev duf

Has anybody on the forum used more-bhp company on ebay,they do a service where you can send your ecu in and they remap and send it back.

Wondered if anybody had used them and what they thought of them,ie price,value,product.

cheers for any feedback

you need to speak to shark tuning,phone 01623-332233

you buy the remap from them they then send there St's tuning box to you plug it into your ecu download your map and send the map to them they then tune your map and send it back to you online you then download the new map from the St's box into your ecu easy.

i know i did this to my car works a treat.

the best bit is you can put your old map back if you want to at any time.

bill

According to their website they can:

http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/brands/Skoda/Octavia%20(1U)%201998-2009/Skoda%20Octavia%20(1U)%201998-2005%20vRS%201.8T%20180PS/

Give them a call or message them, they usually keep an eye on this site as well so you post a message in their section. Despite the name they don't bite.

My mate had his mk1 vrs postal mapped by more bhp. He's never complained about it. I've driven it also and it drives pretty smoothly. How much are shark postal type remaps compared to more-bhps £119+ £8 postage?

More-bhp do the same thing with the exact same remapping unit.

That doesnt contain a Shark Performance remap though does it? They simply use a similar bit of hardware to connect up and put their own remap in place?

That doesnt contain a Shark Performance remap though does it? They simply use a similar bit of hardware to connect up and put their own remap in place?

Correct. It's a Powergate S unit, I use one with My DNA map.