fabia monte carlo questions

gazv70

hi guys newbe here just about to test drive a fabia monte carlo tommorow and was wondering if the new steering wheels and badges are the norm yet as i want to order a new one this week ,garage say there is 5 white dervs on route to uk but i didnt ask if they have the new bits on them also i saw a video of the monte carlo at the french motor show on utube and it had gloss black rubbing strips along the doors ,is this extra or europe only as i think it looks good with them on ,cheers great site gaz

Rub strips are std in Europe think option extra for uk but not sure if they would be coloured or plain plastic. If you buy a stock car as in its already built now I would say it has new badges as the realise is due shortly. If you order one to be built it will be new style badges

• Like 1

European Monte's tend to have the side bump strips unlike the UK specs which don't but I cannot think they were painted, unless this is an update with the new corporate fleet look :wonder: If you wanted them they are available as a dealer fit option.

Would suspect most Fabia's to be arriving from now would have the new badges, as were three weeks from their introduction to the production line.

TP

• Like 1