Fabia vRS Seat Cover Group Buy

simmo3187

Hi all

Right then, we all know how filthy the fabia vrs seats get....and even more so how hard it is to find some seat covers that are a good fit!

Well I've seen a thread on here from a member that bought these and they are a good fit as they are custom made

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/248975-seat-covers-for-my-vrs/

I've managed to get hold of these from the seller for £25 delivered per seat cover (saving on the £4.99 delivery)

The seller can only fulfil orders in batches of 6 so if the first one goes well I'll arrange future ones

Please copy and paste from the list below:

1. simmo3187

This is not an official BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur

1. simmo3187

2. JoshH

This is not an official BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur

At the moment I'm just going to run this GBfor the front covers and will organise a seperate one for rears if there is enough interest. Please specify the quantity

As soon as we reach 6 I will take payments and get them ordered :)

Cheers

Alex, just spoken with the supplier and you would be better buying the rear seperate as they are only £14.99 plus p&p and he can't discount them

The fronts will all be delivered to me and then I will be posting these out to you at my own expense

As per the advert they could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to be made

Thanks

Alex, just spoken with the supplier and you would be better buying the rear seperate as they are only £14.99 plus p&p and he can't discount them

The fronts will all be delivered to me and then I will be posting these out to you at my own expense

As per the advert they could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to be made

Thanks

Yep thats fine, I will have to order them separately, 2-4 weeks is a long time, but quess thats ok.

• 2 weeks later...