53 Reg Mk1 Octavia vRS Stage 1 +

Porkballs29

For Sale is my late 2003 53 reg mk1 vRS in stunning Corrida red. The car has covered 117k. Mot till 16th Aug 2013. The car is currently SORN as I now have a company van to use on the commute to work also hence the reason for sale. The car has had 2 cambelt changes in its life time the last being carried out in February last year at 110k with genuine VAG parts inc belt, metal water pump, damper and aux belt. The car comes with stacks of history inc all receipts for work carried out by myself and lots from the previous owners. The car was last serviced on 25th Oct last year. Over the last year alone I have carried out a full nut and bolt suspension overhaul and fitted new adjustable coilovers, new rear pads and discs, new front pads, brake fluid change, new arb bushes and drop links, fully polybushed dog bone mount, 4 new Kumho tyres (still with 6mm of tread all over). The car comes with the usual vRS refinements of C/L, E/W, half leather seats, 4 x headrests, climate control. Included in the sale will be my Parrot RKI8400 (ipod/iphone) full Bluetooth head unit, Uprated JL Audio Speakers and Amp.

List Of Mods As Below

Audi RS4 18" Rep Alloy wheels

Forge Carbon Engine Cover

Black Mirror Covers

Black Grill

G60 Solid Flywheel & VR6 Clutch Fitted

EBC Grooved Front Discs

Stage 1 Map

ABD Racing CAI

Toyosport Decat (Original cat also to be supplied with car)

Forge1 007P Recirc Valve

Full Superpro Uprated Dog Bone Mount

Whiteline 24MM RARB

With most cars of this age there are a couple of niggles, firstly the central locking does not work on the drivers door, this is something I've been meaning to sort since buying the car but it never really bothered me that much. There is a dent above the O/S/R light and a scratch on the O/S/F wing, also things I was going to get done but never got round to. I have been quoted £160 for the work on both to be done from a local body shop.

This is a genuine car and the only reason I am selling is due to the company van and not using the vRS any more.

I am looking for £1750 but sensible offers are welcome.

DSCF5575.jpg

DSCF5582.jpg

DSCF5578.jpg

DSCF5576.jpg

octi3.jpg

DSCF5487.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers Luca. A definite bargain for someone.

Sent from my phone, using my thumb.

i agree, its one well sorted car!:)