A sad farewell to my superb and skoda

Boring story but here goes in 2011 my missus traded in her beloved Rav4 for an Auris, something which turned out to be a big mistake as she has never been happy driving a lower car, so yesterday I decided to make the ultimate sacrifice to keep the missus happy, I traded in my Superb so she could get a Rav4, in turn I will be getting her Auris. Im a little sad as the Superb has been the best car Ive ever had and my 3rd Skoda but the toyota dealer made us a very good trade in offer and so It will now leave me on Thursday. It will be a bit strange swapping from diesel to petrol after having 3 diesel Skoda's. I must say that the Toyota dealer is fantastic to deal with and I do have a soft spot for the Auris as well so all ends well. I have no doubt that I will return to a Skoda again as they have have all been fantastic cars.

God Im gonna miss the xenon headlights on the Superb!

An Auris? Please don't do anything rash; talk to the Samaritans if you have to. Give up driving. Anything but an Aurizzzzzzzzzz *snore*

My wife loves me more - She took my Toyota Cardigan, I mean Camry (Auris??) when I traded UP to my vRS. Haven't driving the old slug since.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Unfortunately the auris is the sensible option my superb has 103k on the clock no warrenty the auris has less than 5k on it and has 3 years warrenty so its a no brainer really. Probably the first time ive ever been sensible when buying a car