can l&k headlight assembly be fitted in elegance of same octavia 1.9 tdi mk1

I want to change my headlight assembly as the visibility in night is very poor. I have octavia 1.9 tdi elegance mk1 model. I want to change the assembly with l&k model which has double beams. What all changes are necessary and is it possible?

Loom, automatic adjusters front and rear I think. Better off fitting hids and swapping them back at mot time lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3, not a Crapple!

The factory-fit Xenons I found to be good, but not brilliant. Also, the self-levelling never truly worked on mine... I spent ages trying to set it up, and never managed it. Ended up disconnecting it and adjusting them manually, and using a friendly MOT bloke to ignore the self-levelling being inoperative.

All in all... bit of a ballache. They're also sodding expensive to buy, if you can find a set... rocking horse poop!