southampton wheel alignment day.

Wow! That was superb, the man is a legend! He has sorted the problem in 15 mins when 2 different Skoda dealers couldn't do it in 7 months!

Thanks for arranging the day, hope to see you soon.... I owe you a large beer.

Big Thanks to Nick for opening on a sunday for us,top job again by the expert and proof that the main dealers have no idea what they are doing.

thanks to those that attended nice to meet you.

Thanks for arranging the day Mark and Nick for opening up on a Sunday, car feels much nicer to drive now.

Will watch my miles and arrange to pop back and see him after 500 miles with the new springs on.

Thanks again.

Paul

• 2 months later...

Well went back to see Nick on Friday as I'd only just fitted the Eibach Pro Springs the last time we went - damn nice guy - he re-aligned the car free of charge as a result of it settling on the springs and my adding of a rear-ARB since.

He just said buy him a drink so I did.

It did need adjusting as well as it had gone out as a result of settling on the springs and the rear-ARB had caused it to toe in a bit more at the rear.

All corrected now.

Did say that he will speak to Mark about arranging another day in the future.