The easiest way to improve sound on standard car?

As the title says, I was wondering if any of you would be able to point me in the right direction?

I have a 2013 fabia Monte Carlo, and the speakers are okay but not so good at replicating decent bass.

Could I just install a decent sub and amp, possibly some new speakers to improve this? Or do I need a better head unit to go with it??

Thanks.

Sean

If you were to fit a decent 4 channel amp you could use the front channels to run the front speakers and the rear channels bridged to run a sub. This would greatly improve the sound.

If the amp was 2ohm stable you could use the front channel to run all 4 speakers but would loose the fader(not to much of an issue) the real beauty of amount the factory speakers up is that you can use tha amps cross overs to filter the deep bass (below about 80 hz) off of them meaning they can play the frequencies they can reproduce well at a good volumn and quality and put those frequencies below about 100hz to the sub.

Saying that I'm working on you wanting to run a 10" sub if it was a 12" sub I'd say below about 80hz but its all down to the listener.

This is what I've done in my wife's monte and it sounds really nice, the swing head unit has bass/mid/treble controls so you can set it up quite nicely.

Hope this helps, feel free to come back to me if I can help anymore.

When I replaced the Stream MP3 with a Bolero in my Octavia, sound was noticeably better. Having replaced the Bolero with a RCD310 the sound was marginally improved again.