How many times?

I posted at the start of the month about the indicator bulb staying on permanently and my bulb out warning light being on. My car has been in the dealers for the same problem 3 times this month. And every time they have it for a couple of days, do extensive diagnostics, change the part and give it back to me. The 1st time it went 4 days before happening again, this last time it was 2 weeks.

How many times would you give them before enough is enough and what would you do?

I think you have been very patient. Have you tried a different garage? Contacted SUK and expressed your concerns? Have you tried swapping the light units with another car it maybe a new unti is needed? If it were me I would escalate your complaint higher.

The garage have been very good about it. I have had a free courtesy car every time and they have been updating me daily on progressions.

The light units, control module and other bits and pieces have been swapped between my car and another car that was in their compound to see if it was something else all to no avail.

I have an e-mail waiting to go to SUK saved on the computer to explain the situation, however they are already aware of it due to the garage being in contact and sending data and logs down to them. I may send it anyway so i can have direct contact with them myself.

I havent tried another garage, but this could be a possibility.

i am unsure of what would happen next. I must admit i am sick that the problem still exists after 2 attempts to fix it, and could quite easily just trade the car in, but i love my car and the subtle changes i have made and would hate to have to start over again.

I just hope it comes out this time with everything fine on it.

Little things do frustrate me also. It's good they are providing courtesy cars etc. but they need to be fixing it. Surely finding out why a bulb stays on cant be that difficult??? Be interesting to find out the cause for future reference

I will keep updating this thread.

Its been a problem for a few people. The Control Module has been replaced twice so far, so im thinking it cant be that again, but that is all SUK have been telling the garage to do so we will wait and see what comes back this time.