Flashing glowplug light after brake fluid change

Hi everybody. Having taken advantage of the good weather and time off I thought I'd finally get round to changing my brake fluid with a plan of changing the rear pads and discs this weekend.

Having thought I'd covered all the basics: reservoir cap off, start at at rear left to right to front left to right.

I used a vacuum pump at first but due to a sh*itty nipple adaptor (hole was like a pinhole) the pressure started to pull air in through the end of the bleeder hose. So, I sacked it off for my backup eazibleed one-way valve/tube thingy and pumped the pedal whilst topping up the reservoir. My new brake fluid is blue so its easy to tell once each caliper has been bled through.

On a side note; I noticed air bubbling through the nipple screw thread on the first caliper while I was using the vacuum. Would I be okay to paste this with a little grease during the procedure to prevent the bubbles? Then wipe off when finished.

Everything done without a hitch. All other caliper nipples were fine. Happy days, so I thought.

It wasn't until this morning, when I was driving to work, I stopped at some lights and I heard a little hissing noise from the pedal. I pumped the peddle a couple more times and then the glowplug warning light starts flashing...Bugger! It turns off on its own a few seconds after I drive on. It came on a few times during the rest if my journey but there didn't seem to be any problems with my braking performance.

After a good read through the forums I've come across a few issues that this points towards and what seems to be the most popular cause is simply the brake light switch or even a brake bulb has blown. I hope its the case. My next step, obviously, will be to find a very nice chap with a very nice VCDS around the Wirral area.

Would it be worth using the VCDS to purge the ABS as well as check the fault codes? Or is it not necessary? I've also seen that the master cylinder should be bled too, but I couldn't find the nipples on it.

If anyone can understand my ramblings (I've tried to be as detailed as possible) and can offer any insight/knowledge/head shaking at my findings it will be received with the utmost appreciation. Thanks in advance.

Right. Had the fault checked out and its come back as P2563 Turbocharger Boost Control, Sensor A Circuit. This now points me towards a turbo issue which I hope isn't the case. But if I put this reading next to the symptoms my car's had then it could be something like a vacuum pipe nearby the brake reservoir has been disturbed/pinched. Any thoughts on this theory?

Also, I hadn't bled the clutch, which I've heard works with the brake system. Is it necessary that I do this alongside bleeding the brakes?