Service Costs

Car is due its second variable service(2011 vrs petrol) and I was just wondering how much people are paying for this. Also garage phoned implying that an aircon service was also due now I take it this is them just trying to get an extra £50 from me. Just trying to make sure I get a reasonable job at a decent price. Also has anyone use AC skoda at seafield as they are my closest but have always steered clear of AC if possible.

had my 2 year sercice done at xmas just gone and my advice is to ring round............

mine is a fixed 12 monthly service and the quotes from skoda dealers where as high as £229 and the lowest quote also a skoda dealer £142

even the skoda dealer said they all sing from the same hymm book so god knows where £229 came from.....rang them 3 times spoke to different people stressed to them that its a fixed NOT a variable and still they said £229

so this year will do the same and ring round