Fabia vRS Mk1 - Underseat CD Changer Retrofit

Also posted this in the 'Items Wanted' section, but thought I might try here as well...

I'm after an underseat CD changer kit for my Furby. I should be getting the CD changer in soon. This kit consists of the underseat fixing brackets, the wiring harness to connect it to the stereo, and the plastic surround trim.

There is a thread on here from a few years back, and one of the posts lists the item number for this kit as: AZO 400 101

Just phoned Skoda and they advised this part was discontinued about 5 years ago :|

Can anyone help me in tracking one down.....pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!

I found a picture of the kit from a Russian Skoda forum. Attached for reference.

post-96044-0-88008100-1368795392_thumb.jpg

Have you tried ebay? usually have a few cars for breaking on there, just contact the seller to see if they have one, not sure if they'd get the loom out in one piece though.

tried that mate, and will keep trying. I'm not sure if the CD changer only came as standard on the SE models though...?

btw, tell your son to take that hat off! I can recommend a great shop on White Hart Lane where he can get a replacement... :p

• Like 1

lol, we're everywhere mate!

Re: Polos, good point. But would they have the same cd changer fitted under the passenger seat? If they do, then I'm certain they could be an exact fit...might have to find me a VAG forum and pose the question.