Show Me your wheels and stance

Cool stuff, bro... So what you are actually saying is, they are custom made and can't be bought in a shop? That just made them even more amazing!

Yer you get them custom made to any width you want really, they are 6.5j standard and et42. Some people get them to go 10j on the likes of golf and boras(jettas).

Why not update the already long running thread? Its been going ages, keeps it all in one easy to find place.
because that thread was started in 2005 it's now 2013 which I have already stated and I couldn't be bothered to scroll through every single page, don't see what the problem is Jesus

because that thread was started in 2005 it's now 2013 which I have already stated and I couldn't be bothered to scroll through every single page, don't see what the problem is

Jesus

If you bothered to look it was last updated a month ago. You want to be show peoples wheels and stance but "can't be bothered to scroll through each page"?! Either you want to look at pictures or don't?

Its not a problem, the mods can merge topics, just seems strange to start another.

Lastly, are you actually Jesus? Or just signing off as him?

If you bothered to look it was last updated a month ago. You want to be show peoples wheels and stance but "can't be bothered to scroll through each page"?! Either you want to look at pictures or don't?

Its not a problem, the mods can merge topics, just seems strange to start another.

Lastly, are you actually Jesus? Or just signing off as him?

yeh I saw that it was updated a month ago, that may have only been a few pictures, what about the rest from the last 8, times have changed since that long ago pal, don't look into the topic if you don't like it no one is forcing you too, if it wasnt allowed to be posted I'm sure the mods would have removed it or merged it into the other by now so stop trying to cause a pointless argument over nothing. Yes I am Jesus, obviously :S sort your banter out.