Scout bumper touch-up paint?

Hi, does anyone have clues on where to get touch-up paint for the grey bumpers on my (62-plate) Fabia Scout? I think its been discussed before that they aren't ABS-type plastic bumpers, but instead are painted dark grey.... I just can't seem to find any official touch-paint for those inevitable stone chips. If anyone's found a suitable product I'd be grateful for a pointer... thanks....

Not that I can see .... I have the Candy white touch-up, but they don't stock grey (all they do is the base + clear coat)..... guessing I wouldn't have asked the question if it was as easy as "ask your Skoda dealer"....

Did you ask the Dealership Parts Department if they could find out the colour code and get in the correct Touch up you require.?

If they were not able to help, best get a enquiry into Skoda UK Customers Services and they will hopefully get you the Colour Code for your Bumpers from the Technical Department.

george

• 11 months later...