Service Reminder reset with Maxidot 2009

Hi,

I know there are no end of topics regarding reset of service light but I can't find any that work for my 2009 Fabia 3

I have maxidot and a single button on my cluster which turns both directions. If i hold it down at various stages of iginition on or off i can get it to display how long to service (100 miles but already complete) or can force it to say service now but almost all instruction talk about then turning the button to the right to reset, where as when i do that it simply adjusts the clock as it would in normal usage.

I have also checked the maxidot menu and there is no option available to me to reset as there are on some cars with maxidot (octavias etc).

So i am stuck at the moment! any ideas?

Thanks,

Wayne

• 3 years later...
Have you looked at this thread?

The following text is from one of the posts by Tehula in the link above, could be worth a try.

"As wacky is  it sounds - but it works! for inspection warning reset, do the following: activate the hazard warning lights, as it is on, press the 0.00 button, and turn the egnition on half turn. it will display the "are you sure message", and you should enter OK, and turn the egnition off and on again.

for oil warning, the same procedure without the hazard warning lights on."

Edited by Wonky