There back!

Was watching a bit of the tour de france earlier on and spotted a FL superb Hatch getting used but was a corrida red? don't know if that colour will be available when it comes to the UK, allot of superbs there hatch and estate and FL and Pre FL

Edited by United 11

Skoda are supplying 250 cars to the TdF this year - the Tour Director has 2 FL Superb's at his disposal. Would have thought Skoda (as being main sponsor) will do anything for the TdF?

Rapid, Yeti and Citigo are also part of the fleet.

%C5%A0KODA-is-the-Main-Sponsor-of-Tour-d

Also saw a sleak looking black Skoda Superb combi with cycling team Rapha Condor.  This was during the recent tour series event in Colchester last month.

Took a photo but lost it.

Skoda trying to associate themselves quite closely with cycling.  Great idea if you are targeting the 'thinking man'.

Yep and not a single breakdown during the 10 years, just go's to show ehh, none of that vauxhall crap anyways

Hahahahhahaha, it's the way you tellem :D

Each to their own bro, never had a VX that killed a turbo in 30k munched it's oil pump and killed everything, or needed a 3k set of injectors at VOSA insistance,

Enjoy your car, I'll enjoy mine, yours is a 1,6TD so I wouldn't crow just yet seen a few Octy's with that lump needing early tlc, all cars have some sort of issue but why you picked VX to show up I don't know, had you said anything French I would've been in full agreement, I cab as well and have done as an OD since I was a kid on the way other than 3 cars all have been VX and good cars, my Skoda was also good but the VW and 405 I really wish I'd walked the other way tbh.

Hahahahhahaha, it's the way you tellem :D

Each to their own bro, never had a VX that killed a turbo in 30k munched it's oil pump and killed everything, or needed a 3k set of injectors at VOSA insistance,

Enjoy your car, I'll enjoy mine, yours is a 1,6TD so I wouldn't crow just yet seen a few Octy's with that lump needing early tlc, all cars have some sort of issue but why you picked VX to show up I don't know, had you said anything French I would've been in full agreement, I cab as well and have done as an OD since I was a kid on the way other than 3 cars all have been VX and good cars, my Skoda was also good but the VW and 405 I really wish I'd walked the other way tbh.

well in my opinion in the taxi trade pug, Citroen, Vauxhall, ain't for the job, my niece had a 58 plate vectra 1.9 CDTI and within 50,000 miles the turbo and swirl pots had failed, 2 weeks later a local taxi driver had the same problem both replaced their cars, me niece got a zafira and the taxi driver got a Octavia, skoda rules the trade up here with the Octavia, rapid and superb, one driver had 2 insignias in the space of 6 months in which the engines completely failed under 30k, he now has a 13 plate SE spec 1.6 rid rapid, in my opinion the only decent car manufactures at the moment are VW,Audi and merc, I buy skoda as it has all the VW running gear at a reasonable price.

Yeah the swirls on the 1.9's are a weak spot and the Zafira is pure tat all round,

The Insignia driver doing 2 in in 6 mths says he's a turd driver to me, my mum did a Toyota clutch in in 3k recently and she can't drive, seeing a lot of the cabbies we have inherited from the building trade and the way they drive it's no surprise any car could fail, one recently put a con rod through the block of his 1.9PD Highline Passat, I personally have never seen a 1.9 fail before and it is the bulletproof engine in my eyes,

I wasn't knocking you choosing a Skoda I just can't understand why you fingered VX, although now you say about the 2 Insignia's I can understand why you'd think that way, mind you we also have Billy Bollsheet locally who never gets any car trouble so I take what most of them say with a pinch tbh, you musta seen that **** Cab44 on TDO saying how great he was doing while using £200 of fuel to take £500 recently so you'll know who I'm on about, 2.5/1 if I can't get at least 6/1 out of mine they are gone pdq.