Does this price seem reasonable for this car?

steveo1

Hi ppl,

Thinking of purchasing this car but does the price seem a bit low for the model and spec??

I have compared it to others and it just seems too low.   Took it for a test drive last night and it seems true and drives very well etc.  

Any feedback would be gr8.

Link: http://www.utvdrive.co.uk/car/524858/2010-vauxhall-corsa-corsa-1-3-cdti-se-ecoflex-diesel/

Thanks Boywonder, its just when I compare it to others (even lower spec'd) its a low price.   The car is kitted out pretty well too.

Have got it down to £5100 so i think its good value.   Just done an HPI check and all comes back clear too, just have to key in the VIN number once I have another look at the car.

Oh and this car is for the wife, im not letting my fabia go lol

At the min she drives a 2004 1.2 Corsa SXI aswell, which now has 130,000 miles on it! She needs a diesel for the mileage she does and this diesel seems right on the mark.

Thanks again for your input : )

No probs. Im not that well up on the price of Corsas etc but it seems reasonable. When we sold our old Corsa (just when the Corsa D?) came out, our local Vauxhall dealer was talking to us about them and saying that in a few years time the market would be flooded with them and they'll be peanuts... 

Liked our old SXI though - nice little car!

Bought the car on Saturday there and all going good so far.

Thanks for ur advice etc.

The "SE" models are well equiped, very impressed : )