Bike roof rack / boot rack

Hi,

Skoda do a rack for bikes internally that bolts to the front fork but I didn't like that idea. If you went round a corner too hard I had visions of it snapping and the fork on my bike is carbon. The whole bike for me fits in whole. No need for a rack. If you want one for the roof I know Thule will do a kit.

Don't bother with a Skoda one. I've got Thule Rapid 757 footplates for connecting to the roof rails. Easy to fit and good quality.

I've also got a Thule Outrider 951 bike carrier too which has been faultless for two years.

Takes me 5 mins to fit it all and even less to take off.

• Like 1

I got a Thule 9104 ClipOn 3 Bike Estate Rear Carrier for my hatchback which is pretty good and fairly easy to get on an off.

It came with some small protective films for where it meets the bumper but it hasnt scratched them that i can see.

But would go for roof one if you have bars.

Just buy a foot pack for the thule stuff and run along the M62 to St Helens and you can have my bars and bike carriers, you can fit three bikes on it.

All for FREE!