Suspension options

Basically looking for people's opinions on

A new setup for my vrs front shocks are shot

Would like a drop of appx 30 mm as keeping the standard 17" zeniths budget of £400 don't really fancy coliovers

Well i'm currently on koni str.t dampers + eibach pro's. So far i have found it a great kit , really compliant , tight handeling and more comfortable than oem dampers and eibach pro springs. Because i had bought the eibach pro springs well before changing the shocks , i could not take advantage of the Koni str.t kits , which includes the str.t dampers and h&r springs for under £400.

Having used h&r springs on previous cars , have always found them a quality product. So the str.t kit should be as good if not a bit better than my current combo .....have a look.

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=13611202612∂=Skoda-Octavia-Mk2-vRS-Saloon-Estate-Koni-STR-T-Suspension-Kit-with-H-R-Springs-

good hunting !

ps i'm on 18's and its still a very good ride.