Praise where its due Skoda

paully

I did have issues with SUK during my rather protracted wait for the new Roomster. I complained re their service on the basis that nothing can change if the management arn`t aware of issues. Fair do`s to them, I have been contacted both before and after delivery by a charming manager who has tried to put matters right. I received a phone call this afternoon offering me a `goodwill` gesture of a voucher for £50 to spend in any dealership on parts/service/gizmo`s/toys etc..

I must admit I have new found respect for them, they have tried to put things right , and offered good customer service in the process and you have to highlight the good as well as the not so  :sun: ..Thank you Skoda and well done...

I did tell them they need to market the unique Roomster more and share its `Best kept Secret`