Almost a great car.......but there's a rattle ! Ahh!

I may have had to spray a little grease into a lock catch, oh, and reboot my Columbus once, but my Superb is the first new car I have bought that has not had to go to the dealers for warranty work within the first 12 months

It is the best car I have ever owned!!

• Like 1

Kinda found the rattle...or another false dawn.

There is an air vent under the driver's footwell, between your knees and the pedals.

The vent was a little lose and occasionally causing vibration.

Interestingly, there is a soft trim the encloses the whole area on the passenger side

BUT NOT ON THE DRIVER'S.

IS MINE MISSING?

if YOU HAVE ONE ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE, ANY IDEA WHAT ITS OFFICIAL NAME WOULD BE!!??

Only two things im a little concerned about on mine is a creaking passenger seat. Not sure if i can just squirt a bit of wd40 there without damaging anything? Oh and an occasional rattle from my drivers door..hmm

Annoying rattle no one else can hear, turn the radio up! , no rattles on mine at 45000 miles, met a guy on a recent trip away with my caravan who was a BMW enthusiast, when I said I had a Skoda Superb with all the toys, as he was aware that the Superb had won tow car of the year several times he was keen to examine my car. He was amazed with the build quality of  my Superb, took him for a rattle free test  drive    he and his wife were in raptures with the space and smooth ride of my car .Really nice couple, had a drink with them later and said he was in a state of shock , after his first ever ride in a Skoda, how such a good car a  Skoda Superb is, with his caravanning in mind he would be seriously looking at a Superb  as his next  tow car.