Hello! W-s-m

felix88

Hi I'm new to your site and am the happy new owner of my black 05 plate fabia vrs!! Got it booked in for a remap at wagon works at the end of the month and am looking to get my wheels refurbed and resprayed but not sure what colour to do them??

Hi there, welcome to the site!

IMHO, you should keep your wheels the OEM colour on a black car, which is Sparkle Silver.  If they're looking tatty, get them professionally refurbished.

Don't go for black, it'll look like you're running on steelies!

Hi I'm new to your site and am the happy new owner of my black 05 plate fabia vrs!! Got it booked in for a remap at wagon works at the end of the month and am looking to get my wheels refurbed and resprayed but not sure what colour to do them??

Hi, Is that Wagen Works in Highbridge? He does my VRS. Small place, but he knows his stuff and looks after my car well. Enjoy driving it!